Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What qualities do you value in others?
Kindness, Honesty, Loyalty, Confidence, Independence
2. Are you afraid of anything?
Heights…..and clowns. Also mascots or like anything in a costume, like Elmo or something.
3. Do you have a nickname?
In my sorority, my nickname is Honey Badger
4. If you could predict the future, would you?
If I could, it would be cool at first, but most likely a burden in the long run.
5. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?
I wish I fluent in German. I know some German from my 2 semesters of it at uni. I just think it is a cool language. Also Elvish because Lord of the Rings.
6. Do you play any instruments?
I play the clarinet, the alto saxophone, flute, and I dabble in piano. Also I like singing.
7. What’s your favourite song right now/of all time? (your pick)
Right now it is Winter by Balmorhea
8. In which Hogwarts house are you?
9. Would artificial intelligence help better or destroy the world?
I think it would destroy the intelligence of human beings. In some cases, there may be some benefit, but overall I think it would kill humanity which in turn would destroy the world.
10. Have you ever met/seen a celebrity?
My cousin is a sorta celebrity, so I have met some country singers like Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. For acting celebrities, I unfortunately have not met any, BUT Norman Reedus from the Walking Dead came to my school and it was cool.
11. What was your latest dream about?
Unfortunately, I am one of those people who cannot remember my dreams. It is a terrible curse I have.
1. Favorite Song at the current moment.
2. What is your favorite color or colors?
3. Do you like musicals? Why or why not?
4. Have you ever broken or sprained anything?
5. Top 5 fictional characters.
6. Favorite meal to have on your birthday.
7. Do you like to read? If so, what kind of books do you like to read?
8. If you could do anything for a career, with no worries about consequences or money stresses, what would you do?
9. Do you have a Twitter? If so, what do you like better, Twitter or Facebook or neither and Tumblr is supreme?
10. Why did you decide to follow me?
11. Are you left handed or right handed?
I tag these fine people: something-blue-doctor-who, tardisinhogwarts, ameliapondthehistoryqueen, dont-be—dead, flyforphoenix, bradleyjaames, gabrielwinjester, applesare-rubbish, jaredpadalacki, misha-collins-assbutt, casinthechevy